We are looking for a full-stack designer, an all-rounder who gets inspired by the chance to take TactoTek to the next level in concept design, prototyping, UI design and world class visualization. You will be using your creativity and eye for design – along with your technical knowledge – to develop great experiences in collaboration with product management, marketing, sales, R&D and engineering.
Primary location of the position is Oulu, Finland.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Design innovation work and 3D industrial and consumer product design with internal stakeholders, partners and customers
- Partnering with product management, sales, R&D and engineering to identify requirements and use cases
- Using data collected from research, user testing and market analysis to create truly user-centric designs
- Translating requirements into a design system, style guides, design patterns and attractive user interfaces
- Creating design concepts and visualisations and employing those into functional prototypes
- Participating in of TactoTek brand development, contributing in design identity that reinforces the brand message, look and feel through its visual touch points
- Creating original graphic design
- Incorporating customer feedback, usage metrics, and usability findings into design in order to enhance user experience
We expect you to have:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in industrial design, human-machine interaction, graphic design or a related field
- Prior experience as a Product Designer or UI/ UX Designer in fast-moving R&D project environment
- Best practice knowledge of Visual and interaction design along with usability principles and techniques
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud or in prototyping tools such as Figma, Sketch, InVision, or similar.
- Hands-on experience 3D CAD tools, such as Catia, Rhino, SolidWorks, Crew or similar
- Passion for detail and eye for aesthetics
- Excellent communication skills in English and ability to clearly articulate your ideas, designs, and suggestions
- Strong team player mentality to collaborate effectively with different stakeholders.
What we offer:
We are a modern, fast paced growth company, where you get to work with world leading IMSE professionals and best known global brands. Our people have high autonomy and they can affect the way their role at TactoTek develops. Combining work and other life is easy and flexible ways of working and remote work were a norm even before Covid-19. We offer competitive salary and benefits.
The position is filled as soon as the right person is found.