We are expanding our Development Team with a Project Manager
to lead and manage customer projects for our international automotive, smart home and industrial segment customers. Based on Your preference You can focus on Technical Concept creation or Development projects.
Primary location of the position is Oulu, Finland.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Cooperating closely with the customer to define project scope, technical solution and deliverables to ensure that the project will meet business needs
- Identifying, establishing, planning, coordinating and monitoring the activities, tasks, and resources in the context of the project requirements
- Making sure that the project scope fulfills customer expectations, requirements and is delivered on time, to budget and to the required quality standards
- Gathering technology learnings to further develop TactoTek® products and IMSE® technology
We expect you to have:
- MSc or BSc in a related discipline, or relevant industrial experience
- Proven track record in project management, ideally PMI certified or equivalent
- Excellent and wide engineering skills. Mechanics or Electronics preferred
- Automotive (ideally for Interior or Exterior) or Industry background is seen as a great benefit
- Knowledge of industry standards (e.g. in automotive ISO 16949, ASPICE and ISO26262)
- Fluent English skills, German or French is a plus
- Ability to travel. Later on, there might be possibilities to relocate to Europe, US or Asia
- Enthusiasm, self-initiative, good communication skills and high level of motivation
- Experience working directly with customers in a Sales or Technical sales role is a plus
What we offer:
We are a modern, fast paced growth company, where you get to work with world leading IMSE professionals and best known global brands. Our people have high autonomy and they can affect the way their role at TactoTek develops. Combining work and other life is easy and flexible ways of working and remote work were a norm even before Covid-19. We offer competitive salary and benefits.
The position is filled as soon as the right person is found.