TactoTek® is the world leader in injection molded structural electronics (IMSE®). TactoTek technologies transform the global electronics industry by merging mechanics and electronics into smart molded structures.
With TactoTek IMSE technology OEMs deliver differentiated and compelling customer value across markets. TactoTek is dedicated to innovating, developing and verifying IMSE technology. Manufacturing IMSE parts uses clean additive processes, less plastics and reduces greenhouse gas emissions. TactoTek supports IMSE licensees that globally mass produce reliable, economical IMSE smart molded structures.
We are expanding our team with a Business Controller, who would be developing our planning and control processes and preparing, developing and analyzing management accounting information. The nature of the role is project-based and fixed-term until late fall 2023. Primary location of the position is the Oulu region in Finland.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Establishing and managing quotation - sales order - delivery - invoicing - collecting process from the finance perspective, also in the group context
- Working closely with business function heads, project managers and the other departments, communicating financial performance to all business units
- Leading forecasting, budgeting and reporting processes and performing data entry tasks for sales figures, metrics, and other relevant information
- Ensuring the timely and accurate input of customer data and cleansing and upkeeping the data with the account managers
- Performing day to day financial transactions, including invoicing and monthly revenue recognition management
- Following up with customers for administrative purposes, and providing troubleshooting assistance for orders, account statuses, and other problems
- Managing project controlling in ERP, setting up budgets, following actuals and helping project managers to deploy ERP data in full scale
- Participate in intercompany budgeting and business planning and forecasting
- Key contributor in sales/revenue/customer and project management related ERP modules development and implementation
We expect you to have:
- M.Sc. level degree from accounting, finance or similar field
- Experience in controlling from complex and non-domestic business environments
- Experience in leading project organizations
- Willingness to understand technology and industrial processes to be able to produce accurate internal accounting data for management use
- Experience collecting, analyzing, and reporting business performance data
- Strong analytical skills together with a structured, systematic approach
- Proficient in ERP/Accounting systems and Microsoft Excel
- Familiarity and proficiency with a range of business software for documents, spreadsheets, presentations and CRM systems
- Self-starter with a positive attitude and ability to work independently
- Comfortable working under time constraints and flexibility to accommodate quickly-changing priorities
- Excellent communication skills, fluency in English (written and verbal)
- Enthusiasm, self-initiative and high level of motivation
What we offer:
We are a modern, fast paced growth company, where you get to work with world leading IMSE professionals and best known global brands. Our people have high autonomy and they can affect the way their role at TactoTek develops. Combining work and other life is easy, and flexible ways of working and remote work were a norm even before Covid-19. We offer competitive salary and benefits.
- Competence area
- Business Enablers
- Oulu, Finland, Headquarters
Oulu, Finland, Headquarters
Loading application form
Already working at TactoTek ?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.