TactoTek® is the world leader in injection molded structural electronics (IMSE™). TactoTek technologies transform the global electronics industry by merging mechanics and electronics into smart molded structures.
With TactoTek IMSE technology OEMs deliver differentiated and compelling customer value across markets. TactoTek is dedicated to innovating, developing and verifying IMSE technology. Manufacturing IMSE parts uses clean additive processes, less plastics and reduces greenhouse gas emissions. TactoTek supports IMSE licensees that globally mass produce reliable, economical IMSE smart molded structures.
We are expanding our team with a Sales Support Specialist, who is responsible for the daily support of the sales function, providing financial, administrative and clerical services and to ensuring accuracy and efficiency of operations. The Sales Support Specialist will manage accounts receivable process, plays a key role in the management of the CRM system and its associated processes, and reports sales activities and project profitability. Primary location of the position is the Oulu region in Finland.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Performing data entry tasks for sales figures, metrics, and other relevant information and maintaining an organized and accessible filing system
- Performing day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivables’ data
- Preparing and delivering invoices group wide
- Verifying discrepancies by and resolving clients’ invoicing issues
- Facilitating payment of invoices due by sending bill reminders and contacting clients
- Learning on country-specific tax rules and applying them on invoicing
- Revenue recognition calculations
- Participating in financial and operational audits
- Providing support to the Sales Team with CRM systems’ data entry, refining data management and cleansing
- Ensuring the timely and accurate input of customer data and cleansing and upkeeping the data
- Monitoring the usage of CRM and providing reports accordingly on a regular basis
- Following up with customers for administrative purposes, and providing troubleshooting assistance for orders, account statuses, and other problems
- Key contributor in sales and revenue related ERP modules implementation and CRM development
We expect you to have:
- At least bachelor level degree in finance, accounting or business administration, or other relevant education
- Experience of working in sales support role in international business environment, preferably in technology industries
- Experience of accounts receivable process
- Solid understanding of basic accounting principles, fair credit practices and collection regulations
- Experience collecting, analyzing, and reporting business performance data
- Comfortable with CRM and data related work across various systems
- Self-starter with a positive attitude and ability to work independently
- Comfortable working under time constraints and flexibility to accommodate quickly-changing priorities
- Strong analytical skills together with a structured, systematic approach
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, including fluency in Finnish and English (written and verbal), confidence to interact with engineers and executives (internal and external)
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and experience of ERP/Accounting systems
- Familiarity and proficiency with a range of business software for documents, spreadsheets, presentations and CRM systems
What we offer:
We are a modern, fast paced growth company, where you get to work with world leading IMSE professionals and best known global brands. Our people have high autonomy and they can affect the way their role at TactoTek develops. Combining work and other life is easy and flexible ways of working and remote work were a norm even before Covid-19. We offer competitive salaries and benefits.
The position is filled as soon as the right person is found.