TactoTek is on a mission to transform the global electronics industry by developing and licensing injection molded smart structure (IMSE™) technologies that enable brands to create differentiated and compelling user experiences.
We are expanding our Sales Team with a Technical Lead to work in the customer interface during the presales phase. Technical lead is responsible for actively engaging with customers, together with the Sales Team, and must be able to explain the company’s technology, services and product portfolio, to both business and technical users. Technical Lead will provide technical direction and guidance during the presales process, by identifying customer's technical and business requirements together with the Sales Team, and then designing a concept in cooperation with the Engineering Team to develop winning proposals.
The customers are OEMs and Tier suppliers mainly in automotive, smart home/IoT, white goods and consumer electronics. Primary location of the position is Oulu, Finland, but regular traveling to visit customers and partners is required, when Covid situation provides.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Helping customers to evaluate and implement IMSE technology and supporting sales and partnering activities, including customer sales visits and partner meetings.
- Coordinating and preparing the technical proposals for embedded systems according to the customer requirements in cooperation with Engineering team (including concept creation, project definition, planning and budget).
- Participating in commercial concept creation projects in technical lead role when needed.
We expect you to have:
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant working experience in Technical Lead, Technical Sales, FAE or Sales roles in customer interface
- BSc/MSc in Electrical/Electronics/Mechanical Engineering or other relevant degree
- Experience in working directly with customers in the fields of consumer electronics, white goods or automotive in Technical or Sales role
- Fluent English skills, German, French and Chinese are a plus
- Enthusiasm, self-initiative, good communication skills and high level of motivation
- Experience in following areas is a plus: Mass production, Industrial/UI Design, Project Management, Embedded Software, Concept Creation, System Integration or Mechanical Design
What we offer:
We are a modern, fast paced growth company, where you get to work with world leading IMSE professionals and best known global brands. Our people have high autonomy and they can affect the way their role at TactoTek develops. Combining work and other life is easy and flexible ways of working and remote work were a norm even before Covid-19. We offer competitive salary and benefits.
The position is filled as soon as the right person is found.