TactoTek is expanding its Operations Team with a Test System Engineer, Electronics and Software. Primary location of the position is Oulu, Finland.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Determining, defining, executing and reporting of formal tests to validate the correct performance/behaviour of the product or system under test
- Executing of the test specification within the set timescales and reporting of the findings
- Planning, creating and executing tests according to the control plan and being able to interpret the results
- Liaising with other teams, including Engineering, Manufacturing and R&D
- Defining and improving testing process and test system
- Measurement system analysis (MSA) in practise: accuracy, repeatability and reproducibility of the measurement systems and tools
- Creating product control and test plans
- SW verification according to the test plans
- Reporting bugs and maintaining bug database
- Supporting production testing
We expect you to have:
- Experience in electronics and some experience in embedded software testing
- Some Experience in low level communication buses such as SPI, I2C UART CAN
- Experience in C, Python, Json and relevant scripting languages
- Ability to create and execute automated and manual test plans
- Ability to develop and maintain SW testing tools and methods
- Experience in test automation, continuous integration and the underling tools, such as Jenkins/bamboo, Git, Nexus, etc.
- Fluent English language skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
Additional beneficial competences:
- Ability to implement unit and system level test cases in C language
- Ability to maintain PLC type of code (Beckhoff)
- Ability to select, setup and maintain tool systems and scripts related to CI and test automation
- Experience about PPAP especially MSA PFMEA & Control plans
What we offer:
We are a modern, fast paced growth company, where you get to work with world leading IMSE professionals and best known global brands. Our people have high autonomy and they can affect the way their role at TactoTek develops. Combining work and other life is easy and flexible ways of working and remote work were a norm even before Covid-19. We offer competitive salary and benefits.
The position is filled as soon as the right person is found.