FIELD APPLICATION ENGINEER, USA
Are you excited about world-changing technology? Is your passion to provide innovative solutions for customer's problems? If you want to work with industry leaders, apply now!
We are expanding our Sales Team with a Field Application Engineer, located in the USA. The primary location of the position is negotiable, preferably, but not limited to, Greater Detroit, Chicago, Seattle or Southern California.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Supporting sales and partnering activities, including customer sales visits and partner meetings, with an informed technical perspective
- Be the first line of support for technical requests from customers and partners
- Help customers to evaluate and implement TactoTek technology
- Prepare technical proposals
- Support customer projects in implementation of TactoTek technology
We expect you to have:
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant working experience in FAE, Technical Sales, Technical Support or Sales roles in customer interface
- BSc/ MSc level degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- Strong understanding and experience with Electro-Mechanical Design
- Experience in the following areas is a plus: Industrial/UI Design, Project Management, Software Design, Concept Creation or System Integration.
- Held previous positions in OEM or companies serving automotive, consumer electronics or white goods OEMs
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Self motivated, proactive and result oriented approach
- This position requires regular travel to customer and partner sites in North America and an induction period in our HQ in Oulu, Finland