FIELD APPLICATION ENGINEER, GERMANY
Sales - Ulm, Germany
Are you excited about world-changing technology? Is your passion to provide innovative solutions for customer's problems? If you want to work with industry leaders, apply now!
With strong early success and market recognition, TactoTek is expanding its Sales Team with a Field Application Engineer, located in Ulm, Germany.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Supporting sales and partnering activities, including customer sales visits and partner meetings, with an informed technical perspective
- Be the first line of support for technical requests from customers and partners
- Help customers to evaluate TactoTek technology
- Prepare technical proposals
- Support customer projects in implementation of TactoTek technology.
We expect you to have:
- 5+ years of experience as a customer interface in FAE, Technical Sales, Technical Support or Sales roles
- Experience working directly with automotive customer in a Sales or Technical sales role
- Minimum Bachelor level degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- Strong understanding and experience in Electro-Mechanical Designs
- Experience in Industrial Design, System Integration, and/or Tool Design
- Held previous positions in Tier1 supplier companies, serving automotive, consumer electronics or white goods OEMs
- Fluent English and German skills, French is a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Self motivated, proactive and result oriented approach
- This position requires regular travel to customer and partner sites in Germany.