FIELD APPLICATION ENGINEER, GERMANY
Are you excited about world-changing technology? Is your passion to provide innovative solutions for customer's problems? If you want to work with industry leaders, apply now!
We are expanding our Sales Team with a Field Application Engineer, located in Ulm, Germany.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Supporting sales and partnering activities, including customer sales visits and partner meetings, with an informed technical perspective
- Be the first line of support for technical requests from customers and partners
- Help customers to evaluate and implement TactoTek technology
- Prepare technical proposals
- Support customer projects in implementation of TactoTek technology.
We expect you to have:
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant working experience in Electronics or Mechanical engineer, FAE, Technical Sales, Technical Support or Sales roles in customer interface
- Experience working directly with automotive customer in a Sales or Technical sales role
- Minimum BSc degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- Strong understanding and experience in Electro-Mechanical Designs
- Experience in the following areas is a plus: Industrial/UI Design, Project Management, Software Design, Concept Creation or System Integration.
- Held previous positions in OEM or Tier supplier companies, serving automotive, consumer electronics or white goods OEMs
- Fluent English and German skills, French is a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Self motivated, proactive and result oriented approach
- This position requires regular travel to customer and partner sites in Germany and an induction period in our HQ in Oulu, Finland.