AUTOMOTIVE SALES MANAGER/KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER, FRANCE
TactoTek is on a mission to transform the global electronics industry by developing and licensing injection molded smart structure technologies that enable brands to create differentiated and compelling user experiences.
We are searching for an automotive Sales Manager / Key Account Manager to bring strong experience working with automotive OEMs and their Tier suppliers. This position is based in France or Germany, and reporting to the Director of worldwide sales based in Finland. This position requires regular travel to customer and partner sites in Europe, and TactoTek HQ in Finland
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Sales / Key Account Management responsibility for OEMs, and Tier Suppliers located in France, Italy, Spain and Portugal
- Working with the sales team, including Field Application Engineers and Project Managers to analyze customer requirements, deliver products and services against customer needs, and to manage the full sales cycle as the account owner
- Support marketing, partner and ecosystem activities in EMEA
We expect you to have:
- Minimum B.S. degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- 5+ years of relevant working experience in sales, business development, or product marketing roles, including established OEM and Tier relationships in France
- Proven track record in promoting and selling products and solutions, participation to successful project acquisitions into automotive OEM and/or Tier customers, in areas of automotive interior, exterior, mechatronics, and/or electronics solutions
- Deep understanding of automotive OEM and Tier development processes, cost structuring, pricing models, and preparation of business proposals for OEMs and Tier suppliers
- Strong experience and advanced negotiation skills for both pricing and legal terms, track record in closing deals
- Excellent account management skills
- French at native speaker level and fluent in English
- Understanding and experience in electro-mechanical designs, and/or thermoformed IML/IMD plastics designs
Additional beneficial competences:
- Experience in industrial design, mechanical design, system integration, verification and validation process, and/or tool design is a plus
- Italian, Spanish or Portuguese language skills
What we offer:
We are a modern, fast paced growth company, where you get to work with world leading IMSE professionals and best known global brands. Our people have high autonomy and they can affect the way their role at TactoTek develops. Combining work and other life is easy and flexible ways of working and remote work were a norm even before Covid-19. We offer competitive salary and benefits.
The position is filled as soon as the right person is found.