Oulu, Finland, Headquarters
We are looking to add a Marketing Manager/Director to our sales and marketing team. You will be responsible for developing and implementing marketing communication strategies that support our business objectives. Reporting to the Senior Vice President of Marketing, you will build brand equity, identify and coordinate participation in high value events, generate qualified sales leads, create collateral to assist in lead conversion.
This is a hands-on role: you will develop strategies, and follow-through by creating content yourself as well as coordinating with/managing internal and external contributors. The sales and marketing team is global and spans several time zones, some work activities will take place outside of traditional business hours.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develop marketing strategies and tactics that support short and long-term business objectives.
- Create a distinctive company image, look and feel aligned with company strategy.
- Create marketing programs that communicate TactoTek’s brand identity and value directly to the marketplace using traditional and digital marketing activities.
- Identify high value events and coordinate TactoTek participation.
- Define and implement public relations strategies and tactics to build awareness of TactoTek and IMSE, including building effective relationships with media.
- Develop relationships with Finnish entities that will support and co-fund TactoTek marketing initiatives, e.g., Business Oulu and Business Finland.
- Leverage relationships with partners and customers to create regular, high quality publicity and market visibility.
- Develop templates for various communication vehicles, including the web site, data sheets, white papers and presentations. Oversee collateral production and fulfillment.
- Engage our target audiences with regular, high value communications.
- Measure results and continuously optimize program execution.
Experience & Qualifications
- Master’s Degree in relevant field.
- Minimum of 10 years B2B marketing experience.
- Fluency speaking and writing English and Finnish is required.
- Be a self-starter able to take projects from strategy through to execution, on schedule and with attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to define marketing strategies and supporting programs.
- Able to develop clear messaging/value propositions consistent with company positioning that resonate with market needs.
- Experience developing sales collateral, coordinating trade event participation, and implementing PR campaigns.
- Demonstrated ability to define and measure clear objectives with related KPIs.
- Skilled user of standard productivity software, including presentation, word processing and spreadsheets; capable with graphic composition and layout software.
- Solid knowledge of relevant digital technologies including content management, web analytics, search engine marketing, email marketing, web site usability, etc.
- Available for up to 20% business travel