MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS COORDINATOR
Business Enablers - Oulu, Finland, Headquarters
This is a 1 year fixed term position as a parental leave substitute.
TactoTek’s Marketing Communications Coordinator is a key contributor to internal and external communications activities reporting to the SVP Marketing. She/he performs departmental administrative activities and develops/manages marketing content independently and in collaboration with others to support communication and lead generation objectives.
The Marketing Communications Coordinator engages across the organization and supports company Sales and management in their needs for marketing material. Representative administrative/organizing activities include ordering collateral, maintaining online content and collateral materials, arranging professional photo shoots, managing trade event logistics, and tracking and reporting marketing campaign performance.
The Marketing Communications Coordinator develops marketing materials such as technology data sheets, company presentations and web site content to create clear, consistent messaging, takes photos and makes internal videos suitable for social media distribution.
TactoTek Marketing is fast-paced, demanding and strategic with high expectations. If you are self-motivated, value accountability, strive for excellence, and want to be part of a team that is changing how electronics are designed and built worldwide, we welcome your application! Last day to apply is August 11, 2019.
- Self-starter with a positive attitude able to work independently and with minimal supervision—bias to action
- Ability to develop and implement tactical activities that support company strategy
- Confidence to interact with engineers and executives (internal and external)
- Comfortable working under time constraints and flexibility to accommodate quickly-changing priorities
Required Skills and Experience
- Minimum bachelor level education on applicable field.
- Minimum 3 years marketing or product management experience in an electronics or software company
- Excellent communication skills, including fluency in Finnish and English (written and verbal)
- Experience managing contributions from internal or/and external specialists/contractors such as industrial designers, creative designers, writers, photographers, etc.
- Strong sense of design and the ability to create diverse content/materials that portray a consistent brand identity
- Understanding use of marketing analytics to measure program performance and improve execution, e.g. Google Analytics and AdWords
- Familiarity and capability with social media, such as Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn.
- Familiarity and capability with software to create and manage documents, presentations, web site, photo/video editing, e.g. Adobe Creative Cloud and efficient Mac user
- Ability to manage project schedules and consistently deliver projects on time and to specification