PROCESS ENGINEER, FINLAND
Manufacturing Operations - Oulu, Finland, Headquarters
Be a part of developing a world leading technology in a team that strives for operational excellence!
TactoTek is expanding its Operations Team with Process Engineer to support technology development and customer project activities. Primary location of the position is Oulu, Finland, but frequent travelling is required in this position.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Data driven manufacturing process development, assessment and optimization
- Process measurements and data gathering, validation and analysis
- Developing production systems and processes based on findings from data
- Implementing best practices and innovative solutions to improve production performance
- Collaborating with product design and costing team
- Technology development support
- Technology transfer support
We expect you to have:
- Minimum B.Sc. level education and proven experience in process engineering
- Technical skills on a shop floor environment
- Experience in DFA, DFM, DFx methodologies
- Certified knowledge of Six Sigma or LEAN or relevant process improvement methodology
- Lean Six Sigma black belt training and experience beneficial
- Familiarity with APQP techniques
- Knowledge of process related standards
- Analytical thinking and knowledge of process improvement methodologies
- Good verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers in English. Proficiency in other languages is a plus.
- Enthusiasm, self-initiative and high level of motivation