CONCEPT CREATION ENGINEER, FINLAND
Sales – Oulu, Finland, Headquarters
TactoTek is expanding its Sales Team with a Concept Creation Engineer to support in pre- and post sales activities and provide technical customer support. Primary location of the position is Oulu region, Finland.
Your main responsibilities will include you to:
- Support sales and partnering activities, including customer sales visits and partner meetings
- Help customers to evaluate and implement TactoTek technology
- Give feedback to the technical requests from customers and partners during the sales procedure
- Coordinate and prepare the technical proposals for customers (including concept creation, project definition, planning and budget)
We expect you to have:
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant working experience in HW chief engineer, FAE, Technical Sales, Technical Support or Sales roles in customer interface
- Have previous positions in the field of consumer electronics, white goods or automotive, either working in or serving customers
- BSc/MSc in Electrical Engineering or related degree
- Strong understanding and experience in embedded system design
- Experience working directly with customer in a Sales or Technical sales role
- Fluent English skills. German or French is a plus
- Enthusiasm, self-initiative, good communication skills and high level of motivation
- Experience in following areas is a plus: Industrial/UI Design, Project Management, Software Design, Concept Creation, System Integration or Mechanical Design.
This position requires regular travelling to customer and partner sites.