Do you have the passion to build a global B2B brand online? Would you like to use your marketing skills to something meaningful while working in a dynamic, future oriented and international team? At TactoTek, we develop and license injection molded structural electronics (IMSE®) technology that OEMs and brands use to create compelling, differentiated user experiences.
To support our growth and introduction of new business transforming solutions to the market, we are looking for an innovative and ambitious Marketing Manager to join our international marketing team. Location in our head quarter in Oulu, Finland is preferred, other locations in Finland are negotiable. This role will report to VP, Marketing and Communications.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Developing, executing, tracking and optimizing international digital inbound marketing campaigns across channels (incl. web, SEO/SEM, email, social media)
- Developing and implementing online demand creation strategies for key customer segments, including designing, building and maintaining social media activities
- Writing, editing and designing content for lead generation across customer journeys and purchase profiles (incl. videos, whitepapers, guides, blogs etc)
- Measuring and reporting performance of digital marketing campaigns (ROI, KPIs) by tracking and analyzing website and online (multi-channel) marketing campaigns.
- Collaborating and supporting our sales team with customer insight generation, value proposition development and go-to-market planning
- Developing and executing relevant offline marketing activities including collateral development, trade events coordination and engaging trade publications.
We expect you to have:
- +7 years of hands-on experience in international B-to-B online and inbound marketing ideally also in account-based marketing, with proven results
- Applied experience with marketing automation software use and operations
- Passion for thinking creatively while pragmatically using data to analyze performance for continuous improvement and decision making
- Ability to work with international teams, internal and external partners
- Capability of managing multiple projects independently within your own area of responsibility
- Future oriented mindset, passion to learn and ability to cope with ambiguity
- Excellent written and spoken English
- BSc/MSc level education in marketing and/or communications
What we offer:
We are a modern, fast paced growth company, where you get to work with world leading IMSE professionals and best known global brands. Our people have high autonomy and they can affect the way their role at TactoTek develops. Combining work and other life is easy and flexible ways of working and remote work were a norm even before Covid-19. We offer competitive salaries and benefits.
The position is filled as soon as the right person is found.