We are expanding our Finance Team and seeking an Accounting Specialist to coordinate monthly closing and other accounting matters. This position is a fixed term parental leave substitute until the end of March 2022. The primary location of the position is Oulu, Finland.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Executing month end tasks and coordination of the subsidiaries’ materials for the general ledger accountant
- Preparation of monthly calculations and follow-ups
- Preparation of working hours reporting based entries
- Preparation of revenue related entries
- Charging expenses to accounts, cost centers and projects by analyzing invoice/expense reports and recording entries
- Helping in Accounts Payable when needed: Comparing bills to purchase order system, controlling expenses by receiving, processing, verifying, and reconciling bills.
- Handling and pre-posting of Finnish and global travel and cost claims
- Helping finance team teammates in various ad-hoc projects and reports
We expect you to have:
- University degree in Accounting
- Experience 0 - 3 years; this position is suitable also for a newly graduated person who is eager to learn quickly more on finance in a globally operating growth company
- Understanding of FAS, understanding of IFRS would be a great asset
- Willingness to develop into a role that includes responsibility
- Confidence to communicate effectively with stakeholders
- Ability to provide a consistently high level of customer focus
- Great “attention to detail” skills without losing sight of the big picture
- Ability to plan your own work and meet deadlines
- Ability to work under pressure and time constraints
- Ability to learn new systems quickly, willingness to develop processes
- Proficient excel skills
What we offer:
We are a modern, fast paced growth company, where you get to work with world leading IMSE professionals and best known global brands. Our people have high autonomy and they can affect the way their role at TactoTek develops. Combining work and other life is easy and flexible ways of working and remote work were a norm even before Covid-19. We offer competitive salaries and benefits.
The position is filled as soon as the right person is found.