VP OF MARKETING & COMMUNICATIONS, FINLAND
Are you a professional in building global B-to-B brands and inspired by TactoTek’s cutting-edge technology? TactoTek is on a mission to transform the global electronics industry by developing and licensing injection molded smart structure technologies that enable brands to create differentiated and compelling user experiences.
We are searching for a VP of Marketing & Communications who will take our brand identity, customer and market awareness, as well as lead generation to the next level to support our ambitious growth objectives.
TactoTek’s VP of Marketing & Communications position is a hands-on and important role for driving TactoTek growth: you will develop our marketing strategies and tactics, and follow-through by creating content yourself as well as leading and coordinating marketing projects across the organization with internal and external contributors. You won’t be alone; you will be able to build a lean, effective team with the skills and drive to succeed, as well as to get top management support for strategy and execution.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- B2B technology marketing by conceiving and implementing branding and inspiring marketing programs that resonate with specific target audiences in automotive, consumer electronics and wider ecosystem;
- Brand building by creating a distinctive and fresh company image supporting company strategy and purpose, and aligning all aspects of the marketing mix to support that image;
- Efficient, measurable and scalable lead generation in cooperation with Sales team.
Additionally, you will be responsible for:
- Upgrading our online presence, including website, social media and newsletters;
- Delivering regular, high quality publicity across all channels;
- Developing templates for communications vehicles such as data sheets, white papers, presentations and documents;
- Measuring results and continuously optimizing marketing execution.
We expect you to have:
- Master’s Degree in marketing or engineering;
- Minimum of 10 years marketing leadership experience in competitive global markets, preferably in growth companies;
- Experience with disruptive B2B technology solutions is a plus;
- American English is TactoTek’s business language - presentation, speaking and writing fluency is required;
- Proactive, positive mindset, can-do-attitude, and ability to take projects from strategy and planning through to execution, on schedule and with attention to detail;
- Mature business acumen and ability to professionally represent the company;
- Solid knowledge of relevant digital technologies including content management, web analytics, search engine marketing, email marketing, website usability, etc.;
- Availability for up to 25% business travel.
What we offer:
We are a modern, fast paced growth company, where you get to work with world leading IMSE professionals and best known global brands. Our people have high autonomy and they can affect the way their role at TactoTek develops. Combining work and other life is easy and flexible ways of working and remote work were a norm even before Covid-19. We offer competitive salary and benefits.
The VP of Marketing & Communications role is available in Finland and you report to Senior VP of Marketing and Business Development. Considerable time will be invested working at TactoTek headquarters in Oulu, Finland.
The position is filled as soon as the right person is found.